Friday, May 2, 2008

Days in MYC...

I am so glad that my university offers an internship programme for students..this is such a good opportunity for a student to explore, see and learn new things that you will never experience in Uni. So..i applied and get into MYC easily by just send application letter and my online portfolio, go through a very simple interview session on the phone and there you go...I am IN! Yes! is just as simple as that!

Days in MYC is a very good experience for me and is very fun sometime! I kind a like my job in MYC (i get a lot FREE STUFF..Muahahaha!!)but just don't like to wake up so damn early in the morning! Arghh! nvm nvm...its end!!! its already end!! I am now getting ready to go back to Uni life which have to face more STRESS on assignments and FYP!!!


Anyway, this post is talking about days in MYC..let the pictures tell you what I've done in MYC!

I just upload some pictures and events which is remarkable only..hehe..due to lazyness...sorry...


1) Nestle Business Conference @ Port Dickson

First event I joined in MYC - The Nestle Business Conference which held at Port Dickson. What i can say about this event is SLEEPLESS NIGHT BUT FUN! Everything is so rush and we have to sacrifice our sleep to get all the things done such as pack thousand over goodies bag and get the presentation slide done which satisfied the clients (pity ahpinko..have to edit and change the slide over and over again)

BUT we having fun at the beach!hahaa...


Finally..last day of event..all gone crazy!!


2) M.A.C Fafi make over session


It came out in the MYC! News April issues


3)Gun session @ office :D (this is fun)


Shooter in MYC!

4) Nescafe KickStart Roadshow...(UM, Segi KL, UKM & MMU Malacca)


5) Cadbury Roadshow...(Monash & KDU)


6) Redbull Roadshow...( Taylor, Metropolitan, Binary & Taylor Bussiness School)


7) Last Day in MYC!



~ Internship is a very good experience..enjoy it!~



No comments: