Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Balinese Spa at Mandara Spa

Alright..alright..I know my blog here already full of spider web..i think its been almost a year since i update my blog..hahahaa..sorry la..I was like so darn lazy to update..think of editing the pictures..n the typing then i will prefer to watch series or blog hopping or shopping rather than update my blog.

But since i graduated from MMU..i find out..update my blog is necessary as to keep in touch and update my fren about my life so that they won't forget me and they can keep update my news even we can't meet often. I know this is the best way..therefore this is the UPDATE!! haha..oh god..i crap alot d..

I wanted to blog about this Balinese Spa at Mandara Spa long time ago, always have no time and ok i admit i dont have the initiative..hehe.. This Balinese spa was my 22nd birthday present from DJ club 07/08 mandarin slot lovely seniors & juniors. I was so surprise and extreme happy when i received this present. This is one of the most surprise b'day present i ever received. Really thanks to u all..u all know who u r..i love u all so much..muaaxx..

Pictures..pictures..


this is the entrace of the Mandara Spa.. so balinese rite??


have to walk some path to get inside the reception..very clean and 'green' :)


I am getting there..still very balinese feel...


Finally at the reception..this is the waiting area..
I am waiting them to arrange me to an aromatherapist and private room :)


While waiting, they serve me a very nice aroma tea and hot towel to freshen up


Then, to fill in some details..and there u go..


This is my private spa room..'Cananga'
They name every room after a flower name..


My private spa room...*woot woot*
Super awesome rite?!


A big bowl of warm water to soak my foot and some aromatheraphy oil..


Another resting area in the room


the comfy head rest..


this bowl of 'flower water' is put under my head rest..
I will smell the aroma when i having my massage..so cool rite?
teehee..


the aromatheraphy oil..if not mistaken i chose the peppermint oil..
that was like so long ago..really can't remember..hehe..


she put 1 - 2 drops of aromatheraphy oil into this bowl of warm water..
and star cleaning and massage my foot :)


This is the steam room in my private spa room..


I took this picture after i finished the steam session for 20 mins i guess..

After the steaming..there start the Balinese massage session..which i can't take pictures as its all sensored scene!hahahaa.. I enjoyed my full body Balinese massage for 1 and half hour.

Ahh..i freaking love massage!!!


After the 1 and half hour massage..they serve some cookies and tea..another freshen up
The cookies are delicious..


Wuhuu..thats the whole process of the Balinese massage..
Really million thanks to my DJ club friends..who gave me this oppurtunity to enjoy a princess service of Balinese massage..
I really love it!
Although I graduated but you all will always stay in my heart! Never fade away!
Love you all..*hugzz*


- I love and enjoy massage so much! -

No comments: