Sunday, August 12, 2007

Convocation..


Last Saturday was MMU 1st day Convocation..is a day the students is officially graduated!!Conratulations to those who are finally official graduate from MMU which is quite deserted place but a memorable wan... I was thinking dat day when will be my graduation??hehe..soon soon...it will come soon...

I felt so happy and sad at the same time to my frens who officially graduated dat day...Happy..is bcoz they finally finish their study and now they are experiencing a different lifestyle maybe a better one...Sad is bcoz i no more seeing them as often as last time when they were in campus...those sweet memories..having fun together...work together...eat together...etc.

What we usually do in Convo???? Of course is take picture, take picture and take picture!!! haha...


Hui ting (pretty lady) and me


Cher Ching (gorgeous lady) and me



Kin (cute boy) and me


Ah ko ko( handsome boy) and me


Suzie, Kah Yee ( fair & cute lady) and Me

Ah ko ko & Song Song sou ( sweet lady ),Suzie, May Way, Me, Fam Fam



i shouldn't stand in between 2 Mr.Lai....i look so short!!! :(


we just love take high angle..haha..



Finally, Thanks to 7zai (photographer)
~ Miss all of you so much ~

No comments: